Adina Morse is a mediator at Associates in Dispute Resolution, LLC and a Co-Parenting Course Instructor in Douglas County. She volunteers with numerous community organizations, including the Douglas County Medical Alliance, Douglas County Small Claims Court, and Hillcrest Elementary PTO and Site Council, and is a past USD 497 Board of Education member.
- Comprehensive Civil Mediation
- Comprehensive Family Mediation
J.D. Seton Hall University School of Law, 2002; M.S. University of Kansas, 1993; B.A. University of Kansas, 1997..
- Effective Patient-Physician Communication, Wescott Professional Publications, LLC, 2004 (Contributor).
- "Alternative Dispute Resolution and Medical Malpractice," The Legal Intelligencer, October 2003.
- "Rederal Trend Protects Mediation Privilege," The ADR Advisor, Fall/Winter 2002.