William Quick is a shareholder of Polsinelli PC in Kansas City, Missouri. Quick's practice centers around business entities, handling an array of corporate, finance, transactional and related legal needs. At KU Law, Quick serves as a business negotiation competition coach and adjunct professor teaching transactional skills.
- Transactional Law Competition
J.D., University of Michigan, 1997; B.S., Iowa State University, 1993.
Transactional Law Competitions
- American Bar Association: Section on Business Law: Corporate Laws; Corporate Governance; LLCs, Partnerships, and Unincorporated Entities; and Institutional Investors Committees
- Kansas Bar Association: Board of Governors (past governor); Corporations, Banking & Business Section, past president, governing board; Limited Liability Company Statute Review Committee, chair; Corporate Statute Review Committee, past chair; lead author: Kansas Revised Limited Liability Company Act Handbook
- The Missouri Bar: Journal of The Missouri Bar, editorial board
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County, Kansas Bar Association
- Boy Scouts of America, Heart of America Council (past council advancement chair, past assistant scoutmaster)
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Crossroads Community Association, counsel (Crossroads Arts District)
- RareKC, board of directors
Kansas; Missouri; United States Supreme Court