Application deadline: July 10 for first consideration review
- Admission to the University of Kansas:
- Completed KU Graduate Application, available at graduate.ku.edu
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Resume, curriculum vitae or Officer Record Brief
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- A B.A. or B.S. from an accredited U.S. college or university or equivalent degree from a foreign institution and relevant professional experience or achievement.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above; students with a GPA between 3.0 and 2.0 may be provisionally admitted given relevant professional experience and achievement.