How to Apply
Attending KU Law as a visiting student is an excellent way for students attending another ABA-accredited law school to take up to two semesters of courses at KU Law. Following are the requirements to attend and the manner to apply:
- Applicants must be current students in good standing at an ABA-accredited law school.
- Students may apply by
- submitting a visiting student application through lsac.org including the following; or
- submitting documents directly to the KU Law Office of Admissions: Green Hall, Suite 103, 1535 W. 15th St., Lawrence, KS 66045
- Applications should include:
- Completed application for admission
- Application fee of $55
- A brief statement stating your reason for wishing to visit KU Law
- A letter of good standing from the dean of your current law school stating that you are in good standing and that the current law school will accept the credits earned at KU Law and the Juris Doctor will be awarded by the home institution.
- A copy of transcripts of all completed law school courses and grades