Bakht Munir studies the link between constitutionalism, Islam, and judicial autonomy in Pakistan. His research explores how the judiciary has been used to justify military action and the role it plays in bringing stability to Pakistani democracy.
- Administrative Discretion: Safeguards and Controls
- Constitutional Law and Constitutionalism in Pakistan
- Assistant Professor Adjunct Faculty, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan, 2015 - present.
- Lecturer, Oriental College, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, 2010-15.
- Visiting Faculty Member, Pakistan Administrative Services, Pakistan Civil Services Academy, Lahore, Pakistan, 2013 - present.
- Assistant Professor Visiting Faculty, International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan, 2012-13.