Law Journal Issues
The current issue is Volume 24, Number 1.
Volume 24, Number 1
- Roy E. Brownell II, "A Constitutional Chameleon: The Vice President's Place Within the American System of Separation of Powers. Part I: Text, Structure, Views of the Framers and the Courts."
- Richard E. Levy, "The Tweet Hereafter: Social Media and the Free Speech Rights of Kansas Public University Employees."
- Ja'net L. Miles, "Focus on the Children, Help the Economy: The Importance of Including Financial Education in Kansas Graduation Requirements."
- Paige A. Blevins, "Hospital Classification Tug-of-War: The Battle Between Patients and Medicare Over Post-Hospital Care."
- Cassandra Jones Havard, "Post-Racial Lending?."
Volume 18, Number 1
- Angelique A. EagleWoman, Tribal Values of Taxation Within the Tribalist Economic Theory
- Philip P. Frickey, Address at University of Kansas Conference on Tribal Law and Institutions, February 2, 2008: Tribal Law, Tribal Context, and the Federal Courts
- Ben Sharp, The Marginal Firm: A Proposal to Modify the Causal Standard in Trade Adjustment Assistance Certification
- Christy Marlett, The Effects of the IDEA Reauthorization of 2004 and the No Child Left Behind Act on Families with Autistic Children Allocation of Burden of Proof, Recovery of Witness Fees, and Attainment of Proven Educational Methods for Autism
- Michael T. Crabb, Child Victim, Adult Plaintiff: How Kansas Attorney-Client Privilege Law Can Harm Teens and Their Parents
- David H. Taylor, Maria V. Stoilkov and Daniel J. Greco, Ex Parte Domestic Violence Orders of Protection: How Easing Access to Judicial Process Has Eased the Possibility for Abuse of the Process
Volume 17, Number 1
- J. Nolan McWilliams, Tug of War: The World Bank's New Governance and Anticorruption Efforts
- Christopher Lim, Google.org, For-Profit Charitable Entity: Another Smart Decision by Google
- Justin Wagner, "Doing Good" in Schools: A Legal & Policy Perspective on Community Service in Education
- Ian Heller, How the Internet Has Expanded the Threat of Financial Identity Theft, and What Congress Can Do to Fix the Problem
- Christopher Fasel, Patent Term Limits, Anti-Trust Law, and the Hatch-Waxman Act: Why Defense of a Legally Granted Patent Monopoly Does Not Violate Anti-Trust Laws
Volume 17, Number 2
- Sima J. Gandhi, Understanding Students from a Behavioral Economics Perspective: How Accelerating Student Loan Subsidies Generates More Bang for the Buck
- Jessica Feinberg, The Clash Between Safety and Freedom of Association in the Regulation of Prom Dates
- John W. Head, Law and Policy in International Financial Institutions: The Changing Role of Law in the IMF and the Multilateral Development Banks
- John A. Boyd, Inadequate International Financial Institution Assistance for Adam Smith's Second Duty of the Sovereign: Protecting Against Injustice
- Richard W. Edwards Jr., The Role of the General Counsel of an International Financial Institution
- Donald R. Sherk, Multilateralism and United States Foreign Economic Policy
- Ross Leckow, The IMF and Crisis Prevention: The Legal Framework for Surveillance
- Robert Hockett, How the International Financial Institutions Can Help to Win Globalization of More Stakeholders - By Making More Stockholders
- John L. Taylor, Legal Challenges at the Start of a New International Financial Institution
Volume 17, Number 3
- Donald S. Dobkin, The Rise of the Administrative State: A Prescription for Lawlessness
- Stephen J. Ware, Selection to the Kansas Supreme Court
- Robert Casad, A Comment on “Selection to the Kansas Supreme Court”
- Patricia E. Riley, Merit Selection: The Workings of the Kansas Supreme Court Nominating Commission
- Janice D. Russell, The Merits of Merit Selection
- Jennifer Lynn Bell, Terrorist Abuse of Non-Profits and Charities: A Proactive Approach to Preventing Terrorist Financing
- Rene Reyes, Do Even Presidents Have Private Lives?
- H. Rutherford Turnbull III, Judicial Reveries: The Supreme Court Encounters Disabilities
- Thomas P. Maltese, Congress’s Causation Conundrum: Rethinking the United States’s Approach to Escape Clause Actions
- Brian A. Loendorf, Methamphetamine Offender Registries: Are the Rights of Non-Dangerous Offenders Cooked?