Visit & Connect
Explore KU Law
We're excited to share information with you about what it means to be a Jayhawk Lawyer. Attend an info session, schedule a visit, browse our viewbook or explore our virtual tours.
Attend an Info Session
We encourage prospective students to attend one of our virtual info sessions. These sessions are the best way to get your general questions answered.
Online info session schedule:
- 12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. CST - "How to Apply - Spring Info Session"
Upcoming info session dates:
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - Register for the Mar. 21 spring info session
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - Register for the April 18 spring info session
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023 - Register for the May 16 spring info session
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 - Register for the June 20 spring info session
After attending a session, if you'd like to schedule a meeting with an admissions representative, email email@example.com.
Visit KU Law
We are excited to welcome college juniors, college seniors, college graduates and admitted students to Green Hall this spring for a campus visit. Spring visits will be available starting January 18, 2023. The last day to schedule a visit this spring will be April 20, 2023.
If you are interested in a tour, please fill out the Plan your Visit form with your name, when you expect to begin law school, and requested tour date so we can arrange one for you.
KU Law Viewbook
Learn more about the KU Law experience in the KU Law Viewbook. Browse an electronic version of the viewbook or fill out this form to request a printed copy.
KU Law hosts and participates in recruiting events throughout the year. Check out a schedule of upcoming events to learn about the admissions process.