Use the resources linked on this page to learn about academic regulations for the KU School of Law. Find policies for records requests, honor code, dispute resolution, student complaints and disability accommodations.
More information about student support services is available on the Student Services page.
Visit the Academic Resources page to plan your course schedule, find exam times and dates, learn about first-day assignments, find curriculum and certificate guides, and plan for graduation requirements.
Academic Regulations & Policies
- Academic Regulations
- Clinic and Field Placement Rules
- Determination of Credit Hours
- Disability Accommodations
- Dispute Resolution
- Experiential Course Requirement
- Grading Policy
- Honor Code
- Legal Intern Practice Rule
- Student Complaints
- Student Learning Outcomes
- University of Kansas School of Law Charter
- Writing-Intensive Course Requirement