At KU Law, we are committed to the success and well-being of all our students. On this page, learn about law school, university and community resources for wellness, academic support, university services and more.
If you’re not sure where to start, contact the law school’s Office of Student Affairs or drop by for an appointment. Leah Terranova, assistant dean for academic and student affairs, is available for academic advising and personal counseling.
Student Services at KU Law
Health & Wellness
University & Community Resources
KU Law students are encouraged to connect with resources available through the university and Lawrence communities. Explore the lists below to find information about campus offices, student services, child care, counseling and community news.
Law students have full access to university resources supporting academic success, student health and belonging, financial assistance and other needs.
Additional Campus & Community Resources
Find university and Lawrence community resources by category in the list below.
Campus Events & Activities
- Center for Community Outreach
- KU Events Calendar
- Lied Center
- Student Involvement & Leadership Center
- Student Union Activities
- University Theatre
- KU Counseling and Psychological Services: Call 785-864-2277
- KU Psychological Clinic: Call 785-864-4121
- Community Mental Health Center (Bert Nash): Call 785-843-9192
- Sexual Trauma and Abuse CARE Center: Call 785-843-8985
- Kansas Lawyers Assistance Program: Call 888-342-9080
- Kansas Suicide Prevention HQ: Call 785-841-2345