KU Law Admissions
At KU Law, we don't define value in traditional terms. Instead, we ask what we can give our students that will help them succeed anywhere they imagine.
Whether you envision your future self as an outstanding practitioner, a nonprofit agent of change or a business leader, KU Law will equip you with the deep knowledge and practice-ready skills to achieve your goals.
With programs in areas as diverse as corporate law, international law and environmental law, Jayhawk lawyers have been exploring new horizons near and far for more than 140 years.
At KU Law, you'll build connections with professors who are nationally recognized legal scholars. You'll form lasting bonds with classmates in an environment that's competitive but collegial. And you'll find a home in a top 10 college town with hundreds of things to do.
Rankings and Stats
Rise and specialize
As a KU Law student, you can select courses from a broad curriculum and participate in a wide array of extracurricular learning opportunities.Academic Programs
The KU Law Experience
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
International Degree Programs
Explore KU Law
- Visit KU Law Select to follow link
- Tuition & Scholarships Select to follow link
- Class Profile Select to follow link
- Admissions Events Select to follow link
- Admissions FAQ Select to follow link
- Student Ambassadors Select to follow link
- ABA Required Disclosures Select to follow link
- KU Law Blog Select to follow link
Contact KU Law Admissions
Steven Freedman, Associate Dean for Admissions
Bryanna Hanschu, Director of Recruiting and Pre-Law Programming
103 Green Hall