Diversity in Law Banquet
The annual Diversity in Law Banquet celebrates diversity in the legal profession and serves as a fundraiser for the Diversity in Law Scholarship.
Asian Law Students Association, Black Law Students Association, Hispanic American Law Students Association, Native American Law Students Association, and OUTLaws & Allies take turns hosting this annual event.
2021 Diversity in Law Banquet
KU Law hosted the 26th annual Diversity in Law Banquet as a virtual event on March 4, 2021.
Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas emceed the event. The program included a performance by comedian Liz Glazer and mini-reunions to catch up with alumni, faculty and students.
Check back for information about the 2022 Diversity in Law Banquet.
Thank you to all the sponsors and contributors for the 2021 Diversity in Law Banquet. To learn about sponsorship opportunities for future events, contact Assistant Dean Leah Terranova at email@example.com.
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Cerner Corporation
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Rasmussen Dickey Moore
- Rebein Brothers Trial Lawyers
- Seyferth, Blumenthal & Harris LLC
- Spencer Fane LLP
- The Judge Hugh Means American Inn of Court
- Fey LLC
- HF Law Firm LLC
- Hite, Fanning & Honeyman L.L.P.
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Lesbian, Gay and Allied Lawyers (KC LEGAL)
- Levy Craig Law Firm
- Sloan Law Firm
- Topeka Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association
- Women Attorneys Association of Topeka