Office of Communications
The KU Law Office of Communications promotes the life and work of the law school, and assists faculty, staff and select student organizations with marketing, media relations and event planning.
We tell the KU Law story through the law school’s website, blog and social media channels. We also produce an annual alumni magazine (KU Law Magazine) and a monthly alumni e-newsletter (the Dean's Note).
Services for the KU Law community include:
- Strategic communications planning
- Media relations and news releases
- Feature stories
- Design and branding services/consultation
- Internal and external newsletters
- Website content management
- Social media content
- Event planning and promotion
- Coordination of photography, video and audio