By the Numbers: 2022 Annual Report
You invested in KU Law's future.
This article is from the 2022 Annual Report of the University of Kansas School of Law.
Fundraising impact by the numbers
Donors contributed more than $5.2 million to support KU Law students and programs in the 2022 fiscal year. Thanks to your generosity, our students can focus less on financial burdens and more on how they can prepare to become outstanding members of the legal profession.
- $5.2 million: Total giving as of June 30, 2022
- $1.6 million: Current outright gifts and pledges
- $2.4 million: Realized bequests
- $880,000: Planned gifts
- $321,000: Pledges
- 8 new endowed funds
- 4 new scholarships
- 4 new opportunity funds
KU Law provided more than $2.6 million in institutional support in FY22. This spending is derived from expendable gifts and the income from endowed funds.
- $2.6 million: Total institutional support in fiscal year 2022
- $1.3 million: Student support
- $966,300: Faculty support
- $58,600: Construction, furnishings and equipment
- $308,200: Program and other educational support